[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 0.21, no audio on old recordings

Jason Lindquist jlindqui at babylon5.figure1.net
Sat Aug 22 09:20:16 UTC 2009

Hardware: AMD system with a PVR-250 and a PVR-350.  One records via the
S-Video input (and analog audio) from a digital cable box, the other tunes
the analog cable directly.  The X server and video output through the 350.

Previous software: 0.20.2 running on Slackware 10.2
New software: 0.21 running on Slackware 12.1

No packages involved--this is all compiled from source.

Most of the upgrade has gone fabulously well.  The database migrated
beautifully (mySQL was upgraded in the process, it caused no problems.)
The new setup shows live TV properly, through both inputs.  New
recordings play back properly.

But old recordings are a problem.  The video plays back fine.  But there
is no audio.  Did I need to run something against my recordings?

--
   I'm Jason Lindquist,
and I approve this message.
  linky at see.figure1.net