[mythtv-users] Consecutive recordings / overlapping

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:49:26 UTC 2009

> What is the setting called for that, it's not mentioned on the wiki page
> referenced, and I don't see it in the settings page on MythWeb.

It *is* in mythweb - in the recording rule (you may have to click on
show advanced settings or something similar).

It's also in the frontend interface (Under scheduling options I think)
when you create recording rules.

There are two settings called 'Start Recording Early' / 'End Recording
Late', in minutes.

Note that this will almost certainly cause consecutive recordings to
overlap and then only one of them will be recorded.  Which one that is
will depend on recording priority.