[mythtv-users] Problem updating video driver to 185.18.31

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 02:00:05 UTC 2009

2009/8/20 Harry Devine <lifter89 at comcast.net>:
> Just tried it.  Absolutely 0 errors shown at the command line,
> /var/log/messages, or /var/log/syslog.

I'm talking about starting the lircd daemon manually, not running
/etc/init.d/lirc startup script, actually running the binary

if you have an error it will show up on the command line

Anyhow, the issues you're having are more to do with ubuntu than
mythtv , you should ask the questions on their forums. You'll get
better chance of a correct answer there.