[mythtv-users] SVN Mythweb problems

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Tue Aug 18 23:15:38 UTC 2009

> The localhost means that your backend is configured to use localhost.
> Since that's only possible in a single-host MythTV system (combined
> backend/frontend with MythWeb running on the same host as the backend), I'm
> assuming you actually have a single-host MythTV system and that both your
> master backend and MythWeb are actually running on localhost.  If not, you
> need to fix your Myth configuration.  If that system configuration properly
> describes your system, please let me know and I'll have some more questions

and which config file do you speak of here.
have 3 machines, 1 slave BE doing recordings (and playback) one primary BE
that was old frontend and web server is yet another machine.

the url I get of the form:
GET /mythweb/tv/get_pixmap/mythtv/3078/1250590140/100/75/64/3078_20090818030900.mpg.100x75x64.png
but its not returning anything nor does that png file exist in the recordings directory.

thanks
--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org