[mythtv-users] No connection to the backend (~every two weeks) -- Need help

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:09:56 UTC 2009

Well, there should be a hint roughly when this happened because from
my logs you can see that there was no problem until March of this
year, after the mid February update.  If someone can understand what I
updated to you will at least have a data point of what didn't work.

Here is a history of just the myth updates.  Remember that the problem
first happened 3/2/2009

2/3/2009 installed 0.21.0+fixes19594-
11/6/2008 0.21.0+fixes18704

So, from this I think we know that 18704 is OK and that, if it was a
fixes issue, it was in there by 19594.  I guess that leaves a lot of
room but I hope this is useful.

Allen