[mythtv-users] Script to improve scte65scan database additions for use by HDHomeRun users on Comcast systems

Edward Allen edwardallenthethird at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 16 05:57:04 UTC 2009

Hey,

I haven't posted to this list before, but thought I would post a quick note about a script I threw together.  It gathers info from scte65scan and from Silicondust's data for HDHomeRun users.  It then correlates them and adds / updates the channels to mythtv.

It is designed for people who want to update an existing channel list.

If you have Comcast, and want to automate channel updates, check it out.

Get it at:

http://code.google.com/p/comcastupdate/

---
Edward J. Allen III