[mythtv-users] Wrong aspect Ratio on some videos with internal player

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:38:24 UTC 2009

2009/8/15 Yianni Vidalis <yiannividalis at hotmail.com>:
> A Followup:
>
> The problematic videos can be forced to the correct aspect ratio if while
> watching them I choose Adjust Fill --> H. Stretch.
>
> But it has to be selected for every video every time I watch them. Shouldn't
> mythtv take care of the video dimensions?
>
> Doesn't anyone else face this??

I'm curious why you are appealing to the users group instead of
providing the logs and sample you were asked to provide in your
ticket?  Someone who is actually capable of fixing it is asking for
information, why not provide it instead of rhetorical questions about
whether myth should handle it?

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6831#comment:1

Robert