[mythtv-users] mythtv can't (won't) show videos from camera

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:49:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

In latest trunk, mythtv can't (or won't) show the video files that are in the same directory with the pictures from my camera. I remember they were available some months ago and they started playing when selected.

Now, they don't even appear with the image thumbnails. Is there something wrong with my system or is this a bug?

I have "Internal" selected as the default player for videos in the Setup --> Images menu.

TIA,

Yianni.