[mythtv-users] No sound from MythTV on my laptop

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Wed Aug 12 04:06:50 UTC 2009

On 08/11/2009 11:34 PM, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Sorry, was going from memory, that'd be the file to nuke. However, it
> sounds like you're all set after re-enabling the alsa oss-compat modules.

I figured you were, no problem.  As to whether or not I'm all set,
that's just one of a multitude of problems after up "upgrade".  Sound is
dodgy anyways, if I leave a flash program running in my browser that
uses sound, then come back to it later, sound isn't always there anymore
(of course, if I wait *long* enough, flash isn't there anymore either!).
 I'm sure this will make sound even more likely to be flaky.

B^)

Thanks again!

--
Kevin J. Cummings