[mythtv-users] Hostname oddities in Myth

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 15:54:46 UTC 2009

Joe Ripley wrote:
> Are you sure you don't have a 'setenv hostname' directive set
> somewhere in your Apache config?  Not necessarily in just your
> mythweb.conf, but anywhere else?
>
> The reason it shows up in your backend config is due to MythWeb making
> a connection to the backend:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythplugins/mythweb/classes/MythBackend.php

Hi Joe

I'm using the default F11 install of apache. The config hasnt been
touched, the only change is the addition of mythweb.conf.

I've just tried setting the hostname directly, using 'ServerName
gobbla', and 'UseCanonicalName On' in httpd.conf, but it still appears
as 'g' in the error message

Thanks for the help

Dunc