[mythtv-users] Mythstream for trunk

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:23:46 UTC 2009

>I cannot help you with a binary package. However, if you are willing to
>build from source, then I may be able to help.

>For MiniMyth, I have been maintaining a patch that enables MythStream
>0.18_qt4. MythStream 0.18_qt4 can be found at
><http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/sw9vc4htz2/mythstream-0.18_qt4.tar.gz>.
>The patch can be found at
><http://code.google.com/p/minimyth/source/browse/trunk/gar-minimyth/script/myth-trunk/mythstream/files>/mythstream->0.18_qt4->mythtv_0_22.patch>.
>It compiles. However, as I do not run trunk I cannot tell you whether or
>not it works.

Thanks for the link to the patch. I compiled after applying your patch
and I can confirm that mythstream works with the trunk. The only thing
different is the cache, stability, and volume start out pegged and
then drop when the stream starts but surely not a stopper. Thanks
again for providing the patch.