[mythtv-users] Mythstream for trunk

Paul Bender pebender at san.rr.com
Tue Aug 11 00:33:05 UTC 2009

John H wrote:
> I'm running Mythbuntu. Does anyone know where I can get mythstream for
> MythTV trunk. I really like this plugin and would hate to lose it. I
> tried compiling but got errors I couldn't figure out.

I cannot help you with a binary package. However, if you are willing to
build from source, then I may be able to help.

For MiniMyth, I have been maintaining a patch that enables MythStream
0.18_qt4. MythStream 0.18_qt4 can be found at
<http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/sw9vc4htz2/mythstream-0.18_qt4.tar.gz>.
The patch can be found at
<http://code.google.com/p/minimyth/source/browse/trunk/gar-minimyth/script/myth-trunk/mythstream/files/mythstream-0.18_qt4-mythtv_0_22.patch>.
It compiles. However, as I do not run trunk I cannot tell you whether or
not it works.