[mythtv-users] MythTV can use DVBS or DVBT - but cannot do both

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Mon Aug 10 20:26:12 UTC 2009

My understanding is (and I might be wrong), but if you have a quad LNB (i.e.
it has the 4 sockets in the back of it), then it should be active as 4
separate sources all the time (as you have it).

What I don't think you mean....
If however, you have a single LNB, and have split the cable into 4, then
only one /polarity/ can be used at any one time. So if the channels are on
the 'correct' polarities then all can be recording at the same time.