[mythtv-users] HDTV / Widescreen with nVidia FX5200

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Mon Aug 10 10:45:39 UTC 2009

Kind regards
David Hingston

The information in this email and in any attachment (s) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the named
addressee's) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in
it is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete the message from your computer.
Thank you for your assistance.