[mythtv-users] picking channel to record show from

Matthew Zimmerman mzimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 03:50:23 UTC 2009

Mike, thanks for taking the time to write that response.  I read
through it and I think I grasp most of it, but it seems like most of
it is not applicable to me.  Both tuners have the same channels
available to them through the same video source.  I *did* have an
input priority set on the pchd5500 of +1, but I've removed that. (It's
the first input defined.)

I still have my channel priorities set, and I grasp the intent of
using negatives instead of positives, but I figure it all washes out
anyway, my values are just 1 higher than a person that set negatives
for their selections.

Thanks again for taking the time to explain,
Matt