[mythtv-users] MythGallery pictures always zoomed

Andrew Congdon andrew.congdon at iplatinum.com.au
Wed Aug 5 22:04:02 UTC 2009

Pictures on one of my frontends are always zoomed.
Landscape 4:3 pictures are zoomed on the 16:9 display so the
top and bottom are cropped, however, portrait photos have the
top and bottom thirds cropped. Fine for viewing headless torsos.

Is there a setting somewhere that controls this? I've been
unable to find one or anyone else reporting the same problem.

Other frontends display the same photos just fine.
I can zoom out but that's useless for SlideShows.

--
thanks.