[mythtv-users] Graphite, big changes...

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:52:02 UTC 2009

2009/8/5 Marc Tousignant <drayson at net1plus.com>

> [...]
Again I've been using them both for a while now and loving them.  There is
one thing I've noticed  but not had a chance to look at, and not going to
for a few weeks.   That is that when pressing the new 'W' keybinding for a
file in mythvideo that is named "appropriately" but where I have not edited
the metadata it fails on the first attempt, but does update the
season/episode display at the top of the screen.  Pressing 'W' again then
works.

These additions have spurred me on to transfer some of my dvds so these are
new files.  It maybe that my rip,scan for updates,get metadata workflow has
a flaw in it somewhere?

Thanks
Stephen