[mythtv-users] Comcast Cable encrypted channels

Jim Goddard monkeys_typing at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 00:08:32 UTC 2009

Thanks.

I initially thought as much, but after getting the same (wrong) information from a number of Comcast techs, that actually appeared to know what they were talking about, I was hopeful.

Oh well, one more thing pushing me to cancel cable, and just watch what I want from the internet.

Thanks for all the great information.

Jim