[mythtv-users] MythWeb/SchedulesDirect - everything's a rerun?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Mon Aug 3 17:03:55 UTC 2009

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:47:08 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote
> Is anyone else noticing that pretty much every program in the listings
> section of MythWeb is showing up as a rerun?
>
> Is SchedulesDirect having a problem or is this completely on my end?
>
> Location is Los Gatos, 95032 if it makes a difference.

neither probably, just the fact that there isnt !@%^ for new shows
in the summer months. be thankful there isnt more reality shows
being thought up to fill the summer rerun season.
even my hopes for warehouse 13 are rapidly dwindling....

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org