[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu Diskless

David Asher asherml at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 18:26:57 UTC 2009

> Now when i try to enable diskless server the options are greyed out
> in MCC.  Why is this?
>
> i am running a fully updated .22 weekly fixes plus the Testing PPA.
> I tried to remove testing and reinstall MCC but that leaves with a
> borken MCC.  Any suggestions?

When I started using the repos package to get 0.21-fixes weekly build
I at first enabled the testing PPA and the MCC in there was completely
different and seemed very broken for diskless.  I turned off the
testing PPA had to fiddle for quite a while in synaptic to force the
correct MCC to reinstall.

Thats probably you're problem: the MCC from the testing PPA.  You'll
have to figure out how to get the standard MCC reinstalled correctly.