[mythtv-users] IMDB Python batch update fails to retrieve posters

German Rodriguez callmegar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:27:28 UTC 2009

Thanks to scram69 for themoviedb.org tip I'll try it.

I am using your mythtv packages Jean-Yves, up to the latest version (good
job), I went into the find_meta.py script and disabled the retries argument
and everything works fine now.

your imdbpy.py has always worked fine, it was just the batch version that
wasn't working.