[mythtv-users] batch tmdb updates

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Mon Apr 27 00:52:27 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 16:50 -0700, Yan Seiner wrote:
> Is there any way to do a batch tmdb update?
>
> I'd like to do a one-time scan through all the movies I have, and update
> all of them.
>
> Right now the one-at-a-time menu clicking is painful, plus it doesn't
> work well with browsing for movie info.
>
> A CLI script would be great.

Heh - I'm guessing you're using the Terra theme and want to get the
fanart images... ;)

At least that's what I'm doing today.  Unfortunately, I'm doing it the
old-fashioned way - by hand, one movie at a time... for 1100 movies...
One thing to look out for - themoviedb doesn't have as much info as imdb
does, and the descriptions aren't always as accurate...

	-I