[mythtv-users] Asus P5E-VM HDMI G35 video config

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 12:34:47 UTC 2009

List,

I have just installed a Mythdora 10 frontend on a box using the above-mentioned mobo.  I get no graphics when using HDMI to my TV (JVC LT-Z46ZF7)--only when using VGA.

I'm really not sure how to being troubleshooting this.  I'm pretty sure the intel drivers are installed (xorg-x11-drv-i810 in yum--version 2.5 is install though Intel's site lists 2.7 as the latest version) but I don't know how to configure the box so the drivers are actually being used.  There is apparently no xorg.conf in a default Mythdora frontend install.

Any pointers?  As I mentioned a big part of the problem is that I don't know how to even begin troubleshooting, so any attempts to educate me are welcome :)

Thanks in advance,

Pete