[mythtv-users] Can't find "Player Settings"

German Rodriguez callmegar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:44:29 UTC 2009

Could you post a screenshot of your Setup menu screen somewhere, I wonder if
the theme has anything to do with it. Also could you clean (remove/backup)
the contents of /var/log/mythtv/mythfrontend.log and after a mythfrontend
restart post the first two pages of that file, there may be an error loading
the plugin. Could you also run:

dpkg --get-selections | grep myth > installed-myth

and post the contents of the installed-myth file, just to make sure the
packages are installed.