[mythtv-users] Announce: 0.21-fixes with vdpau ubuntu repository

David Miller dave at justdave.net
Wed Apr 22 23:32:54 UTC 2009

David Miller wrote on 4/6/09 3:57 AM:
> Jean-Yves Avenard wrote on 4/5/09 10:30 AM:
>
>> I have recompiled all my mythtv and related packages (mplayer, x264
>> etc) for Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04
>>
>> As I do not have upgraded my main PC yet; I only tested them in vmware.
>>
>> I will welcome comments from anyone who has updated to 9.04 already.
>
> Just installed it on my Jaunty box earlier this afternoon, got a few
> hours of use in on it, and all seems to be working good so far. :)

I just picked up the svn204441 (that seems like too many digits for an
svn revision anyway) version from your repo and now mythfrontend refuses
to start, citing that pulseaudio is running and Myth wasn't compiled
with pulseaudio support.

To make matters worse, Synaptic for some reason doesn't want to allow me
to force the version back to the previous one (It just does nothing when
I hit Force Version after picking the version to force to).

Any chance of getting a new build with pulseaudio enabled?

--
Dave