[mythtv-users] My Guide is 1 hr forward?

David Greaves myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Apr 22 08:14:08 UTC 2009

Greg Cope wrote:
> TimeOffset is/was/has always been set to None
>
> My System is ancient, with a recently - a few months - XMLTV update
> when that had issues in Feb I think.  This is the 1st timezone change
> since then.
>
> Hum.... I need to do an general update. Looks like a job for the
> weekend.  Could be worse, I might get me out of some digging.
>
> Greg

For my system to work, (Reading, UK) "Your Local Timezone" needs setting to
+0000 and not "None".

And reading the code in
programs/mythfilldatabase/xmltvparser.cpp:fromXMLTVDate() seems to suggest that
this is needed to get the xmltv +0100 offsetting to work. (version 0.21-0.13).

This may be different in other versions and YMMV ...

David