[mythtv-users] mythweb and imdb

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:09:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Doug Young <goofdad at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 1:16 PM, scram69 <scram69 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm currently using the Tmdb script, and have been very happy with the
>> results.  However, my video metadata just got completely blown away
>> (again...).  Is there a bulk updater for tmdb, similar to
>> imdb-bulk-update.pl ?
>
> Give me a day or two to look.  I suspect that using the install
> instructions posted recently to the list (basically, symlink imdb.pl
> to tmdb.pl) should work if imdb-bulk-update.pl is simply calling out
> to imdb.pl.

It looks like that's what's happening.  So, I did:
ln -s tmdb.pl imdb.pl

But when I ran imdb-bulk-update.pl, all I got was these:

Searching for IMDB movieID for 101_dalmations.avi
File does not exist:  at /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdb.pl line 304

for every movie file in my /videos directory.