[mythtv-users] Nvidia card temps

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 01:08:37 UTC 2009

 On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 12:05:33PM +0100, Rafael Moslin wrote:
> I've got a passive 8500GT that sits around the 50-60c mark all of the time,

I just want to chime in and say I have a passively cooled nvidia
9400gt that runs about 95c.  The computer has a fanless power supply
and no case fans.  Just one single (OEM) fan on the CPU.  I am quite
happy because it is very stable and quiet.

The hard drive spinning is louder then the CPU fan.  So I've been
thinking of switching to a network boot setup.  And having a network
attached storage server in the basement.

I'm not worried about the GPU at all.