[mythtv-users] SVN, M2TS, MKV and the internal player

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 11:55:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have been trying to use the internal player to play most (if not all) my stored media.  I am running SVN and have run
into a couple of issues -- before I label them as bugs, I wanted to make sure I wasnt' messing somthing up....  Note: I am not
using VDPAU.

1.  Playing m2ts files seem to work, with the exception of seeking.  If I try to seek the time goes all weird (usually the time
will go from where it orginally at to the end of the movie time, however the film is still at the original spot)

2. MKV plays fine -- however, there doesn't seem to be a way to switch audio/subtitle streams.  Am I missing something?

I'm guessing theses issues reside with me, but I wanted to check.  Thanks in advanced.

Nasa