[mythtv-users] Possible problem with updated SchedulesDirect/TMS listings

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 00:27:20 UTC 2009

On 4/15/2009 6:37 PM, Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. wrote:
> As I mentioned there, it's not consistent (which is probably why it
> works for some people).  Out of four downloads for the same day's
> listings, only one has the correct episode listing.  It's also not just
> a generic episode problem -- "Parks and Recreation" is not a generic
> listing but it's the wrong episode.

Robert with SD here....

We've been collecting evidence on this problem and sending it to
Tribune. (There are occasional data quality issues, but nothing like
we've seen over the past week.)  I've been informed that all the servers
are now in sync with non-generic data (7pm EDT Thu).  We have a call
scheduled later this week with Tribune to discuss what happened and I
hope try and prevent or at least identify the core problem sooner.

I'd like to thank Gregorio and others who have brought the issue up.
Sometimes it's hard for us to find "actionable" evidence to report and
for the techs to isolate and fix the problem.  There is a lot of data
out there!

Please let me know if you see additional problems.  Tribune may be
professional, but we are sometimes fanatical. :)

Robert Eden
Schedules Direct