[mythtv-users] Why has no one implemented subtext commercial filtering?

Kevin Ar18 kevinar18 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:13:48 UTC 2009

> > Why has nobody implemented a commercial filter based on subtext?
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/325961#325961 (whole
> thread from that point, at least), especially
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/325977#325977

Just wanted send a follow up to you.  Once again, thanks for the info.  I'll go ahead and discuss it with them in private so as not to clutter the mailing list on this topic anymore. :)

After all that's what I was really looking for; it's good when I can find the right people.  Thanks again for helping me out there.

Kevin