[mythtv-users] Poor HD Playback

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:49:26 UTC 2009

I don't think  you have enough CPU for Yadiffx2 .  Although that is a
powerful system, I think Yadiffx2  requires a lot.  I have a AMD 5400 so it
is not as much as you have but I use Bob2x.  Everything else is inferior or
produces the kind of behavior you are seeing.  Before making a custom
profile, I was using CPU++ and it worked fine.
Allen