[mythtv-users] How to use tmdb.pl with MythVideo/MythWeb

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Apr 14 16:40:08 UTC 2009

On 04/13/2009 05:05 AM, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 09:22:45AM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the response, Axel.  I think we've determined it wasn't
>> patches, but missing Perl dependencies that caused the issues.  He
>> has it working, now, though, so definitely no problems with the
>> RPM's.
>>
> hm, actually missing dependencies can be considered bugs with the
> rpms. :)
>
> Which dependencies are missing? I wonder why the autodetection
> mechanism of the rpmbuild setup didn't catch them. Anything that is
> "use"d is being listed as a dependency.

The only info we got here on the list is:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/378494#378494 .
Though it's not your job, Axel, you might be able to get some more info
if you contact Andrew directly (assuming he hasn't already posted the
info to the AT/Fusion RPM's bug tracker), but it sounds like he used the
shotgun approach, so he probably doesn't know specifics:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?user=15012;list=mythtv

Mike