[mythtv-users] Analog tuner picture grainy

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 10:24:41 UTC 2009

I think I have found the reason for my grainy picture. It seems to be some sort of interference in the current location of my backend computer. Moving everything to another location in the house improved things to almost DVD quality.

Now I just need to figure out what is causing the interference and I can put the backend back where it should be. I did think it was the PC itself but moving the PC cured the issue so I assume the problem is with the location.