[mythtv-users] How to use tmdb.pl with MythVideo/MythWeb

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Apr 12 07:39:23 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 06:34:29AM -0700, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 12:55 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
> > In that case, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.  If, as
> > mentioned in an earlier post, MythVideo actually calls tmdb.pl -D but
> > passes no inetref, the only guess I can come up with as to why MythVideo
> > is broken is the "M" in your revision number.
>
> It the latest atrpms release, no idea what patches are in it.

There are no "patches" on top of the trunk version. There are a simple
#include <cstdlib> fix and the mythtv/version.cpp has been already
modified to reflect the revision of the package (otherwise the svn
tool running during the build will find no revision). That's why you
get an M as a suffix.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net