[mythtv-users] Comcast DTA's What are you doing?

Tony Brummett brummett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:07:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Michael Jones
<mythtv at michaelandholly.com> wrote:
> So nobody is doing anything to try and interface to the new comcast DTA's?
> I really don't want to resort to buying new tuner cards that'll collect QAM
> information.

It's possible you're the first, though it really shouldn't be
different than controlling any other set-top-box with an IR blaster.
If there isn't an lirc config file for it yet, you'll need to make one
yourself using an IR receiver, lirc's irrecord, and the remote that
comes with the cable box.

-- Tony