[mythtv-users] New deinterlacer for perfect image quality when using an interlaced display, mode that matches the source

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Wed Apr 8 09:30:35 UTC 2009

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2009/4/8 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>:
>> Where can I find this field-order no-flicker patch ?
>>

> Ooops, I see that you submitted it with the 6391 ticket.
>
> Any chance that you will adapt those OSD fixes on your backport of Mark's patch

I believe You can take the backport of Mark's patch,
mythtv-0.21-field-order.6.patch, as is. The two things I fix in
mythtv-0.21-field-order-no-flicker.patch, Mark already fixed in what he
comitted to trunk. The no-flicker patch was just my playing catch up,
in case Tom continued to have problems with mythtv-0.21-field-order.6.patch.

Cheers,
	Paul.