[mythtv-users] Ubuntu VDPAU Repo crashing on screen configure

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 07:18:40 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/4/8 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>:
>> fwiw, I get the same on 32 bit Hardy 8.04 using 0.21 from your repos.
>> Not being one to complain about something free, that otherwise works perfectly, I just configured it the old fashioned way.
>> If there's any logs or debugging info you want I'll send it along.

Allright...

After many hours .. This occurs in some cases when opening a new
window.. Segfault occurs in glXWaitX () from /usr/lib/libGL.so.1

That's using the standard libGL library, if I installed the nvidia
drivers (which replace libGL) it doesn't occur.

I'm giving up on trying to find more on this one ... Spend almost a
full day on that one ...

Jean-Yves