[mythtv-users] OT ....well it is on TV

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue Apr 7 23:50:12 UTC 2009

Dean Collins wrote:
> Lol spoken like a true aussie.
>

> I don't even need to ask where you are from.
>

> And yeh I grew up in Kogarah so for me football was always soccer but
> totally know where you are coming from.

Hmm, yes you do need to ask where I'm from - I'm a Brit, not an Aussie
(from Wigan). Having said that, both my sisters and one of my 2 brothers
live in Perth! I'll be out there in August for his wedding (to an Aussie).
May try to take in a few games while I'm over there.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts