[mythtv-users] Need help with MythArchive and MySQL

Keith Richie disturbed1976 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 21:32:11 UTC 2009

On 4/6/09, Michael Drons <mdrons at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the reply.

Do you happen to have that link. My search results only turned up the
QT 4.5 error which was already fixed in
mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp

Hacking on mytharchive/dbcheck.cpp  -works without fussing around with
char sets.

Of course all plugins that have in dbcheck.cpp

while (thequery != "")
    {
        query.exec(thequery);

        if (query.lastError().type() != QSqlError::None)

Fail.

Adapting http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/6344/mythtv-6344-workaround_for_Qt_4_5_lastError_bug.patch
fixes the issue.