[mythtv-users] Help configure my pcTV 800i tuner!

Gordon McLellan gordonthree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:09:41 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Mike Adolf <mlnx at mho.com> wrote:
> Johnny wrote:
> indivdually and get all the local channels by scanning.  The bad news is
> can't set them up together. To get DVB to work I have to delete the Analogue
> capture card and visa versa. If you know how to set them up together, please
> let me know.  I could not get it from the HOWTO.

Mike,

Read the documentation section on input groups.  I seem to recall the
howto / docs claim that myth automatically detects mutually exclusive
functions that exist on the same card, I have not found that to be the
case for the 800i.  I created an input group named QAM and assigned
both the analog and digital portions to it.

-Gordon