[mythtv-users] (no subject)

James Middendorff james at nigmatech.com
Mon Sep 29 21:15:58 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM, James Middendorff <james at nigmatech.com> wrote:

hello,
I have three tuners, I would like to use 2 specific tuners to record channels from like 2-79, and then the last tuner to record channels from 79 up, I have looked through the setup and cannot figure out how to specify have the tuners only record certain channels?
thanks

I believe you'd have to define two lineups (XMLTV or SchedulesDirect) each containing the channels you want to record and assign those lineups to the tuners as needed.

Kevin

Kevin,
I tried that last night, I had a bunch of shows setup for the two lower channel tuners and then I setup the high channel tuner with a second video source from schedules direct and restarted, then looked in mythweb and upcoming recordings and saw that the third (high channel tuner) was going to be used to record shows in the lower channels...
James