[mythtv-users] Internal player, plays to fast

tmj at thomas-maria.dk tmj at thomas-maria.dk
Mon Sep 29 12:46:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
I've got a MythTV frontend based on a VIA EX10000 motherboard. The board
has the cx700M2 chipset.

My problem is, that when ever I use the internal player, the video and
audio is played as it is fast forwarding and this goes for both live TV,
recorded shows and things played through MythVideo. If I switch MythVideo
to use MPlayer, it works fine but since I can't do this with live TV or
recorded shows, I need to get the internal player to work correctly.

I've tried switching between the different playback profiles, but to no luck.

I really hope someone here can help me.

Regards
Thomas