[mythtv-users] TV Out Question (PVR-350 vs Nvidia TV Out)

kevin r. marshall kevin at pipeline.com
Sat Sep 27 08:52:39 UTC 2008

So it definitely sounds like the 350 would function for my needs, just maybe spending more than necessary.  The Nvidia option would be cheaper so if the quality of output is similar, then i suppose i should just go that route.  There is already a PVR-150 and a PVR-250 in the box so an additional tuner would not really be of much benefit.

Any recommendations as to which Nvidia card to go with (would need to be PCI Express)?  I'm looking around and it seems that the Nvidia 6200 series might be a good bet.

Much Thanks for the input guys,