[mythtv-users] Warning: Recording will not commence until a PMT is set

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 04:31:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 1:13 AM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> Oh, I don't think you mentioned stuff recorded correctly "later in the
> day" before. In that case, maybe you are hitting this bug:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5352

That bug describes it to a tee. I'm using (4) AIr2PC cards.

> I was having issues when I was running x86_64 where the backend would
> chew up RAM and eventually die. Since moving to i386 on the same
> machine I haven't had this problem. Since then, I've always been
> suspect when a bug report contains the fact that the person reporting
> is using x86_64. Are you?

Tuner box is running 32-bit Centos5, MBE is running 64-bit Centos5.
The MBE itself seems always happy, it's the SBE with the tuner cards
that throws that error around.

It's really odd.. It may work for the program before, and the program
after, same channel, same tuner card.

If I knew what debugs to turn on to help, I would...