[mythtv-users] UK Freesat Users Recordings Failing?

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:07:24 UTC 2008

Happens on rare occasions to me when I get left with a 0 byte recording, I'm
using trunk and a Nebula PCI card with a HVR-4000 card, so far I have not
bothered to look too closely as it's not happened with something that I
could not reschedule for a later time.

I realise that a "me too" is not of any help to you but it is sometimes good
to know that it is not just your setup I think.