[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Best quality SD TV picture from DVB-T source

Jacob Lauritzen jacob at kobski.com
Thu Sep 25 13:20:22 UTC 2008

Since you already mention the interlace_test video, you might already know
about this page:
http://www.kingcot.eclipse.co.uk/unichrome/unichromeTvOut.html

It helped me obtain excellent playback quality on my Epia ME6000 board with
my CRT TV.
I used bob deint and never saw any problems with the syncing.

I say "used" because the CRT TV broke and now I have an LCD TV. And since I
still have the ME6000, output now looks awful. I am in the process of using
an AppleTV as frontend, but that's a completely different story...

Jacob Lauritzen
http://mythtvnews.com