[mythtv-users] MythTV stops computer from shutting down when running in background

Odysseus Flappington deriziotis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:24:14 UTC 2008

Thanks for the help. I've added the request to the end of
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Feature_Wishlist_(Frontend_Addons).

Also, thanks for the workaround, I've currently been running mythfrontend in
a wrapper script which runs mythfrontend and then /sbin/poweroff, which
gives me back my shutting down button- however, it still makes the reboot
button shutdown the computer instead of rebooting.

Maybe I'll stumble across something better at some point in the future.

Cheers,
Alex