[mythtv-users] Padding on Same Channel But Different Tuners

Xesdeeni xesdeeni2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 17:16:57 UTC 2008

Is hard padding removed when we run out of tuners?  So if we have:

Show A:  8:00pm - 8:30pm
Show B:  8:00pm - 8:30pm
Show C:  8:30pm - 9:00pm

and I add hard padding:
Show A:  7:59pm - 8:31pm
Show B:  7:59pm - 8:31pm
Show C:  8:29pm - 9:01pm

but I only have two tuners, is the hard padding removed?

If so, how do we globally add hard padding, because manually adding it is a pain.

Xesdeeni