[mythtv-users] Shaky video

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:30:00 UTC 2008

On 21/09/2008, Michael Sullivan <michael at espersunited.com> wrote:

>  2008-09-21 17:28:31.719 VideoOutputXv: XVideo Adaptor Name: 'Intel(R)
>  Textured Video'
>  2008-09-21 17:28:32.287 OSD Theme Dimensions W: 640 H: 480

The problem could be the use of the Intel Textured Video adapter - if
you search the list archives, there were several posts about this
issue a while ago.

If memory serves, there are two adapters available from the Intel
driver, and by default MythTV used the 'bad' one. I think this has
since been fixed, but it could be worth looking in to.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/